I'm about 7 months post op and I have hard lumps under my buttcheeks after BBL (Photo)

I was having a good recovery until a few months ago I noticed that my right butt cheek had one large lump that I could feel that made my right cheek look bigger than my left . Now I feel more lumps on that side it's like my butt is getting bigger and deformed one part is hard and the other part is super soft . Now I feel a little piece on my left side and I'm scared this will happen to that side too . It makes my butt look too big and it's flat in the bottom. 2)-) should I do ?

Brazilian Butt Lift revision/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

I appreciate your question but I would recommend an in person examination to evaluate future treatment. 

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Fat necrosis?

It could be related to fat necrosis, but an exam in person is essential to see what it going on.  Best of luck.

Lumps after BBL.

You should visit with the doctor who performed yourprocedure.  These kinds of things can't be answered online.  It is possible you have fat calcifications or collections of liquefied fat which could potentially need to be addressed.  This can only be determined in person.  Visit with your surgeon.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon