Where Can I Have a Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty Done in the New York City Area? (photo)

Looking for doctor who may be able to perform an ethnoplasty on a nose like mine in the NYC area. Im Middle Eastern/South Asian with big eyes and full lips being overshadowed by my nose. I don't want a different looking nose, just a cleaned up/smaller version of my old one. Ive browsed several websites and can't find a doc w/ photos of a nose like mine. because of my mixed background I look for someone who specializes in all ethnicities. Where in NYC can i get a free consultation??

Hi There,

Here is a link to our board certified doctors who are qualified to perform Rhinoplasty in your area.

Hopefully this helps!

Doctor Answers 1

New York City Rhinoplasty surgeons

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

My recommendations would be Dr. Minas Constanides or Dr. Steven Pearlman who are both well known in New York City.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.