What would be the best whitening method for teeth with yellow fillings?

I had braces when I was younger but didnt finish, and I ended up having white spots. I treated them with fillings(?) I tried whitening a while ago, but the top half of my upper teeth stayed almost the same and the bottom half got whiter. I'm not sure but I think my teeth is discolored from white stains, fillings, root canals, and possibly other treatments. Is there anything I can do about this? What options do I have? Lumineers and Veeners are definitely not an option for me.

White teeth

yellowness/staining is common issue with composite filling. scalling and repolishing of composite filling will help. if u r not satisfied after repolishing. you can go for refilling also . as u said no to venerrs, if cost is an issue u can avail dental tourism to save money.

India Dentist