What is the best method to remove these flat reddish/brown and white scars? (Photo)

Hello, I would like to get rid of the scars featured in the pictures and would like to know what you believe to be the best suited treatment. They are on my arms and back and stem from scratch wounds. Especially the ones on the back are older, they are light with a a dark rim and flat. The ones on my arms are reddish brown and also flat. Thank you for your advice.

Scars from scratching NYC

Thank you for sharing these photos. These marks are difficult to treat. A combination of Vbeam and peels and topical creams would be needed over a period of at least 6 months. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green