Need immediate medpor implant removal (Photo)

Hello, I am located in New York City . I had disastrous medpor jaw implants 12 days ago, and I need a full removal immediately. I want to preserve my bone structure as much as possible . Thoughts ?

Need immediate medpor implant removal

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are very flat in the front.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Before augmenting the chin and or jaw line, this would be the primary method of feminizing the face.

I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  When the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

I don't use Jaw implants because, in my humble opinion, they have too many unwanted side effects.  Aesthetically, a strong flared jaw line is a relative masculine trait and will masculinize the face especially if the cheeks are not the proper aesthetic shape (full and round in the front).  I use a dermal filler, when needed to augment the posterior (back) portion of the jaw line if and only when it is weak or concave.  I use silastic implants (cheek implants, chin implants) and don't use nor do I accept patients with Medpor implants as within 1 month they become integrated to the bone making them extremely difficult to remove.  It is unethical for another surgeon to take over your care or give you specific medical advice, without you first discussing this with your original surgeon, during your early post op care.  You should discuss removal of the medpor implant ASAP (stay within the 1 month period before it becomes integrated to the bone making removal far more difficult) and then you may decide to seek a second opinion. 

I hope this is of some help.