Are there medical or negative physiological implications associated with the ultimate breast lift method now or in the long run?

At the risk of sounding like a broken record (to those who already answered me), I'm asking again…. What are the risks of attaching the breast tissues to the chest muscle? Will I have complications in the long run? I'm not asking if my breasts will eventually sag (i know they will), I'm not worried about where the scars are located and I'm not asking if the procedure is new or old or who invented the technique. I just want to know the medical implications of the Ultimate breast lift method.

Ultimate breast lift

First, recognize that the term "ultimate" is a marketing term not a different technique than many other surgeon already use every week. 

That at being said, there are no serious long term consequences to my knowledge  in the literature from breast lifting other than all the usual common risks and benefits of surgery that you have already explored (as you said you've been asking and asking). 

Most importantly, if you're so concerned about this, my honest brotherly advice is that you do nothing at all. Breast lifting is an elective procedure that is meant to make the patient happy about their shape and to bring her joy. If it's bringing you concern and worry and consternation, it's not meeting it's goal and you should stay away. 

The ultimate breast lift

I have not heard of it but it is probably no more than a marketing term to draw you to someone's practice. You can name a breast lift anything you want. Most of us do similar techniques and if something sounds to good to be true, then beware. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Ultimate breast lift

The term "ultimate" is likely just a marketing tool. As for a lift, there are no long term physiologic issues that I can think of.

Potential physiological problems with breast lift

In a short answer, no -- there are no long term physiologic consequences of breast lift.

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
New York City