Medial Thigh Lift + Lipo after TT? How long to wait?

How long should you wait to have a medial thigh lift + thigh lipo after having a TT w/ flank lipo?

Thigh lift

Thank you for the question, I would recommend 3 months in between procedures to allow you body to heal well. Please consult with a board certified PS. good luck!

I would recommend 2 to 3 months between surgeries. This will give you adequate time to heal and not put you at unnecessary risk by having a general anesthetic back to back.

Medial thigh lift - how soon after a tummy tuck?

Thank you for asking about your thigh lift.

• Generally, you need to wait three months between your procedures.
  • This gives your body time to recover.
  • If liposuction was done in the thighs at the time of the tummy tuck - wait six months.
  • This allows swelling to subside so your surgeon can get you the best result.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

How long between surgeries?

Hello and thank you for your question. Typically 3 months. If you had decompression liposuction of the thighs at the same time that you had the LBL then you should wait for 6 months.

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Thigh lift

Hello and thank you for your question. This is a common sequence of surgeries which can have a nice result in the right patient.  I recommend waiting three months.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD