Follow-up Question - What is going on with my Mastopexy? 7 weeks out and not looking great. (photos)

Asymmetry present at start, saline implants, 360 cc RT, 300 LFT to correct. Bleeding occurred night of surgery (8/5) in Right, Doctor didn't believe in pocket, started singulair as precaution. Suctioned 4 weeks after surgery in office. LFT breast enormous, implant palpable, rippling increasing. RT breast has never softened, high and hard in armpit, jutting out laterally. Doctor tells me to wear a band and a supportive bra but this result just looks and feels worse and worse instead of better.

To see previous question, please click here.

Mastopexy augmentation

It is too early to say at this point. Give it 4-6 months to settle and then evaluate it again. Good luck with your results.