Marionette line, scar, sagging? (Photos)

A couple of months ago I suddenly notice this on my right side. At the beginning I thought it was a marionette line but when I look close enough it seems like a pimple scar (collagen damage) cause its not connected to the mouth per se. So Im not sure what it is for real. Can you help me distinguish? In some lights is more noticeable than others... Im a little depressed about it. What should I do? Im 25.

Options to improve a new collagen dermal loss scar

I would recommend a combination of Ematrix RF, fractional lasers, fillers, and collagen building matrix to help support and reduce the visibility of your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Marionette lines

You have the start of a marionette line on each side of your mouth.  Fillers may help to soften the appearance. Best of luck.

Marionette region

There is likely collagen loss of some sort contributing to this appearance. You would probably do well with some dermal filler or a skin tightening procedure.
Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician