Are these malar festoons? (Photos)

Hi. I am an 18 year old male and for the last couple of months I've been noticing that there is a line across my cheeks. I've been searching online about what this could be and I think it might be malar bags or festoons. Is this the case? it isnt really a hanging bag but more like a thicker area. So my question is what are these and what can be done about them? I can take pictures in good lightning without them showing and they seem to be more prominent in the morning. (I get 7 hours of sleep everynight)

These are not festoon.

This is a mid cheek groove.  While these are normal, they can be cosmetically improved with the use of hyaluronic acid fillers.