Lumpiness after facelift to remove permanent filler. Can I camouflage with hyaluronic acid or fat?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
Lumpiness after face lift to remove filler
- Sorry about your surgical and filler problems.
- Since you had surgery to remove fillers, I would not myself recommend more fillers now.
- Steroids can be tried - with your surgeon's approval - but I suggest waiting 3 more months.
- Some of the scarring will improve as surgery heals.
- If I were to treat you, I would suggest fat transfers at 6-12 months after surgery. Best wishes.
Lumps after facelift and filler removal
Lumpiness after facelift
You might also like...
Contour irregularities after facelift Should not be treated until swelling is totally resolved.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.