Do I have to lose weight before getting a Brazilian butt in order to achieve my body goals? (Photos)

I am 5'6 178lbs. My measurements are 38-32-45. I Want a Bbl . My goal is to achieve a 26 inch waist and 40-44 inch hips. Is it possible to achieve my goals with just lipo sculpture and a bbl or Will I have to lose weight before surgery to get the look i want. If so how much weight should I lose ? I noticed some people who get bbls still have very wide waists afterwards, why does that occur? Also I know everyone's body will come out differently after surgery but i want something similar like this

Do I have to lose weight before getting a Brazilian butt in order to achieve my body goals?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to consult with your surgeon what should your weight be, since you didnt provide any pictures of your body too, I will tell you to get a personal consultation, it will be better for you..

Hello Dear,

Thank you very much for your questions and photos. It is important to have clear that each patient is different, i.e. that each patient will have different results. This is why the way that left her body is something my subjective, therefore must be in agreement with your doctor to evaluate all the possibilities.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

BBL with Liposuction

Thank you for your question and the information you provided. Each patient is unique and different and requires different techniques. For that reason, you'll need to have an in person consultation as it's difficult to tell what procedures will give you optimal results without photos or seeing you in person. Generally speaking, liposuction adds contour to the waistline but some patients would benefit from a tummy tuck if liposuction isn't enough. Keep in mind that about 60% of the fat will live forever, so your surgeon will over inject initially. Make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Best procedures for your type of body

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Weight loss before BBL

It is impossible to achieve a specific waist measurement and will depend on a number of factors. Based on your picture and your desired picture it does seem that you would optimize your result with some weight loss. BBL is for sculpting shape not weight loss so if you want to be considerably smaller, losing some weight would be closer to your desired result. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #liposculpting #liposuction #weightloss 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

The important thing to understand is that you cannot choose the specific size of your waist. Underneath all of our excess fat, we do not all have the same size waist. Even people who have no excess fat on their waist may not have a 26 inch waist. Our frame (skeleton) decides how small our waist can get. Your PS will remove all of the excess fat leaving you with the smallest waist that you can have, but this may not be as small as you want it to be. 

Liposuction, BBL and waist

Waist size depends on several variables including weight, length of torso, skin/ subcutaneous fat and intraabdominal (internal) fat.  With liposuction, skin subcutaneous fat is removed for waist definition.  The waist hip ratio for contouring improves when the fat is placed in the buttocks in BBL.

One can not predict how small your waist will get without seeing you in person.  The photo on the right seems a bit photoshopped.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz