Can something be done for my long face, high hairline and weird looking nose? (photo)

I'm 20 years old. My face seems very asymmetric and masculine. I have a long face and a big forehead. What do you think would be best to do to give a bit of symmetry and feminine touch to my face?

Female hairline

I would recommend redesigning your hair line to give it a more feminine appearance.A hair transplant would be your best bet to create a feminine hairline and to frame your face better.As for your nose, the length and side views are good, I suggest seeing a facial plastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

It may be best to see a doctor for an examination and consultation for possible surgery.

It may be best to see a doctor for an examination and consultation for possible surgery.  The doctor needs to your clear goals and understand your expectations are realistic. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline reshaping, not hairline lowering

I disagree with some of the previous comments.  Based on the curvature of your forhead and the fact that your facial thirds are likely not far off ( based on rough measurements that I just took of your photos), I would recommend a reshaping of your hairline to feminize it, rather than an overall lowering.  A rhinoplasty could also be performed at the same time.  Since you are located in New York, you are welcome to come in for a free consultation to find out more.

Kevin Ende, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Long Face, High Hairline, and "Weird Nose"

I will suggest several things to consider to decrease the appearance of a long face. Your high hairline can be lowered, facial contours improved by augmenting your cheeks, and an implant to increase chin projection. I would not describe your nose as "weird" but reducing your wide asymmetrical tip will soften your nose. All of this will make your face more feminine and improve your facial contours.

Hairline and facial problems

As a hair transplant, I can easily address your hair issues. A female hairline is rounded, yours is V shaped more like a male hairline so a hair transplant to lower and reshape the hairline is something we do all of the time. See web links below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Nose and forehead

In the same operative session, your hairline could be lowered, by directly advancing it, and a tip rhinoplasty could be done. Before that, your brow position and likely  eyelid ptosis needs to be corrected. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon