Any suggestions for long face? (photos)

I'm interested in finding out what could be done for a long face. As I age, it gets more noticeable and I always had a masculine chin. I've heard fillers may help. I also have a high forehead which I'm never able to wear ponytails. What do you think?

Cheekbone highlights, soften chin

This is challenging. The idea is to give you better higher cheekbones with more 'light reflex' projection. This can be achieved by broadening the top part of your face, to 'shorten it'. Fillers in the point of your chin by itself is not a good idea, as this can disproportionally lengthen your face. I would start with the upper one third of your face as the foundations. IMO cheekbones can create an illusion of shortening. All the best, Dr Davin LimLaser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist