Liposuction on Upper Abdominal and Back? (photos)

I would like to know if I can get liposuction on my stomach and back get rid of those fat around my abdomen and back I previously had a gastric bypass on January 2013 a tummy tuck Nov 2015

Liposuction

Jessika.  Hard to tell from your photos and physical exam is optimal, but liposuction may be an option, depending on the quality of the overlying skin in those regions. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Liposuction

It is quite possible. AN exam in person will determine how thick your subcutaneous fatty layer is, and whether what you are seeing is related to loose skin.

Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen and back. I would recommend incorporating laser liposuction in order to achieve some skin tightening around the area. This should help you achieve a more contoured waistline. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Liposuction for upper abdomen and back?

Thank you for asking about your liposuciton.

Yes, based on your photos, liposuction seems a reasonable treatment for the excess abdominal and back fat. Please remember that fat will return after liposuction to new areas unless you lose ten pounds afterwards and keep it off!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction after gastric bypass

if the skin tone is good and these are localized far deposits, the answer would be yes.  However, this cannot necessarily be assessed by viewing photographs and an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon would be needed. Best wishes.

Liposuction on Upper Abdominal and Back

From the photos it appears you have good skin tone and localized fat deposits that would respond well to liposuction.

Gustavo E. Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a good candidate for liposuction.  An in-person examination would be helpful in determining exactly what would be best for you.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Liposuction on Abdomen & Back?--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. I suggest you see a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction

Liposuction could help decrease the size of that area, but your skin may be too stretched to rebound on its own.  It's hard to know without an in-person exam.  You may need excision to improve the contour, but that would leave scars.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Liposuction can help improve the contours in the areas you mentioned.  An examination would be needed to determine how much fat is available to be suctioned to give you an idea of what you could expect from your results. Both areas should be able to be addressed with one trip to the operating room.  Contact a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Camille Cash, MD