Liposuction + Fat transfer to breasts in Prague?

I would like to undergo liposuction and fat transfer to breasts in Prague. Can you recommend me specialists for this in Prague? Maybe docs that only do this?

Fat grafting to breast

Hello and thank you for your question. If you live in the US I would recommend you have surgery in the states. If you reside in Prague then it may be reasonable to find a surgeon in Prague. In general a consultation with a surgeon would be ideal in order to see before and after photos. Make sure your surgeon is experienced in various methods of fat transfer. Best WishesTheodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Charlotte Physician

Cosmetic Tourism

I would strongly consider remaining in the US for your surgery because issues like complications may surface after you leave the country where your surgery was performed, and you may need treatment or revisions, which can add to your costs. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift for out-of-town patients

Brazilian Butt lIft is a very specialized procedure and it may require traveling to find a surgeon experienced in this procedure. I am unaware of any specialists in Prague. Our office assists patients from all over the world to set up surgery with us here in New York City.