I've had Lipo done in February and have some abnormalities, can a round 2 help me? (photos)

I've have lipo done in February by a board certified surgeon in miami. I notice at 6 months I still have a dent in my stomach which causes a line when I sit down. I've notice my butt sticks out like a book shelf and not in a good way and my back is uneven. One of my checks is higher then tbt other and when i sit down the ratio from my back to butt isn't smooth. I also have creases where my butt and back starts and ends. This is very frustrating

Expert in Hidef liposuction revision in Los Angeles

I would suggest Hidef liposuction revision that includes Exilis multi plane tissue tightening, lipocavitation, liposonix, fat grafting, fibrous release, and liposculpture. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Fixing Irregularities with VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, ultrasound

Yes, you can get a second round of liposuction but may need liposuction with skin removal to get rid of scarring and irregularities.  A formal assessment is needed to determine best treatment options. I recommend VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. Other alternatives would be coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth, remove scar tissue, and improve the skin's appearance. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer.