I've had Lipo done in February and have some abnormalities, can a round 2 help me? (photos)

I've have lipo done in February by a board certified surgeon in miami. I notice at 6 months I still have a dent in my stomach which causes a line when I sit down. I've notice my butt sticks out like a book shelf and not in a good way and my back is uneven. One of my checks is higher then tbt other and when i sit down the ratio from my back to butt isn't smooth. I also have creases where my butt and back starts and ends. This is very frustrating

Fixing Irregularities with VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, ultrasound

Yes, you can get a second round of liposuction but may need liposuction with skin removal to get rid of scarring and irregularities.  A formal assessment is needed to determine best treatment options. I recommend VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. Other alternatives would be coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth, remove scar tissue, and improve the skin's appearance. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer.