Do I need lipo or bbl? (photos)

I'm thinking to improve my body . But I don't want to work out . So do I need lipo or bbl? I don't know why but for last month I gained like 10 lbs . So what help me bbl or lipo

Do I need lipo or bbl? (photos)

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Do I need lipo or bbl?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... Since you have a nice shape, I recommend you liposuction and bbl too, your buttocks can get lifted and completed talking about shape and volume with fat, you will get really nice results!!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Do I need lipo or bbl?

Thank you for your photo. It is a pleasure to answer your question. In order for you to get BBL, fat extraction is performed by liposuction, which is a procedure done by a board certified plastic surgeon that uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as from the abdomen, back, flanks, thighs, arms, etc. Liposuction also shapes (contours) these areas giving you a nicer figure. Then transfers that fat to the buttocks (BBL). Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon

BBL

It may not be a bad thing that you gained 10 lbs last month. That fat can be used. You would be ideal for a BBL. The surgery is a body contouring procedure and will enhance your features much better than liposuction alone. 

Good luck

DrBurnett#realself100

BBL

Thank you for your question.  The best advice in your situation is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you may be further evaluated and during your consult discuss surgical options.  You will be able to address your goals and work with your surgeon to create the surgical plan that best helps you achieve the overall look you desire.

With kind regards, 

Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S. 

Lane Smith, MD

Liposuction or BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend scheduling an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination and review of your medical history. During the consultation you can discuss your cosmetic goals and the doctor will be able to give you recommendations on what they can do to achieve your cosmetic goals. If you simply want to remove the fat in the areas you have gained, then I would suggest liposuction alone to achieve this. If you are interested in fuller, rounder buttocks then a BBl would be a good option for you. Once the fat from the unwanted areas is removed through liposuction, it is purified and then reinjected into the buttocks to add volume and projection. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Do I need lipo or bbl? (photos)

Good Morning Bombita!  Great question and I hope that I will answer them in the best possible way for you.  No need to work out, that's what PS are for lol :).  A Brazilian Buttock Lift is created first by Liposuction. The fat cells are then processed down and re-injected into the buttock area.  However, from the photograph that you have submitted, you do not have much fat.  I would recommend liposuction as much as you could, safely, from the abdomen, love handles, bra strap and possible medical thigh area.  I would also use an implant to help with your projection.  With all that said, you best result will come from a combination of liposuction, fat grafting and implant placement.  You would look dynamite! Good Luck.

Shelby Brantley, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction or BBL Candidate

Depending on your goals and objectives, you may be a candidate for either procedure. Consult in person with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to understand your options. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Lipo or BBL

The best thing to do is visit a plastic surgeon's office to discuss exactly what it is you want to change.  After taking a thorough medical history and performing a proper physical exam, your doctor can recommend the best operation to achieve the result you want.  In order to get a qualified, expert opinion on your surgical options and expectations, always have an in-person consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Keith M. Blechman, MD
New York, NY

Lipo or BBL

You can have both. If you are happy with your buttocks than perhaps only lipo would be enough.  Best of luck.