Should I have Lipo or a BBL? (Photo)

My butt is small in comparison to my bust. But I just want the shapely figure tbh. I want hips and curves not so much a dramatic behind.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if liposuction or a BBL is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a good candidate for liposuction with a BBL.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Should I have Lipo or a BBL?

Hello MonaforeverBBLorLipo - Thanks for your question.  If you just want a shapely figure, my recommendation would be to focus more on liposuction.  This procedure is safest if your BMI is < 30.  You may want to couple liposuction with an abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, to get the best results for your abdominal area.  I would recommend that you be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon to see what might be best for you.  The surgeon can determine what would make your procedure the safest.  Good luck, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

Based on the photos i think you need skin removal to get the ultimate outcome with liposuction.  BBL would be great at the same time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Can't tell

We need better photos please.  However, the most important thing to consider is that have you done all that you can to loose weight?  if not focus on changing your daily habits in order to lose weight (exercise and eat less calories); once you have lost the weight then you will be in a better place to consider surgery and may not want to do the liposuction.  Breast reduction will help you if you are suffering from shoulder and neck pain, but if you lose weight even this will improve.  See a plastic surgeon for consultation...

Andre Aboolian, MD

BBL

I think that you would need to be evaluated  in person.  It depend upon your BMI as well. You may need to have a tummy tuck eventually.  Best of luck.