How much for lip reduction in NYC for partial of lip? (Photos)

I have a partial of my lip fat and the rest is normal ? How much would it cost for it ?

Lip reduction

Hello and thank you for your question. A partial lip reduction can be performed. The cost can be found on the link above. I would schedule a consultation in order to discuss the cost in your local area. 

Best Wishes

Charlotte Physician

Lip Reduction NYC

Roy.  While physical exam would be helpful, it appears that you would benefit from lip reduction surgery. The surgery can be done under local anesthesia and takes about an hour in the office. Prices vary, but expect to pay $2000-$5000 in NYC. Check out the link below to an article i wrote, as it may be helpful. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD