Am I a sutiable candidate for a lip lift? I feel the space between my nose and lips is ugly. (photo)

However I have had lip filler about 20 months ago...

Lip Lift vs Fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fillers are great for augmenting the lip, but they will not lift the lip in the same capacity as a lip lift. In fact, the use of fillers can sometimes exaggerate a long upper lip. If you measure the distance between your nose and the vermilion border of the upper lip, you'll get an idea of whether you might benefit from a lip lift.

If that distance is longer than 1.1 cm or 1.2 cm (the average for females), you would benefit more from a lip lift than fillers.

Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can help you determine what would yield the best results based on your specifics and your goals.

Best wishes!