Am I a sutiable candidate for a lip lift? I feel the space between my nose and lips is ugly. (photo)

However I have had lip filler about 20 months ago...

Lip Lift vs Fillers

Fillers are great for augmenting the lip, but they will not lift the lip in the same capacity as a lip lift. In fact, the use of fillers can sometimes exaggerate a long upper lip. If you measure the distance between your nose and the vermilion border of the upper lip, you'll get an idea of whether you might benefit from a lip lift.

If that distance is longer than 1.1 cm or 1.2 cm (the average for females), you would benefit more from a lip lift than fillers.

Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can help you determine what would yield the best results based on your specifics and your goals.

Best wishes!

Lip Lift vs Fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best wishes!