Lip injections with results similar to Kylie Jenners. What type of filler should I use? (Photo)

I've always been self conscious about my lips because not only are they small in size but also thin. They also seem to be uneven a little. I was wondering what type of lip filler should be used If I wanted to get similar lips to Kylie Jenners? Or if this look would be possible considering the shape of my natural lips. Thank you

#KylieJenner lips

Beletero or Juvederm can be used to enhance the volume and rebalance your lips so that they are more in line with the phi golden ratio of 1 to 1.614. A little Botox to the border of the lip would help you to show a bit more of the upper lip, and if injected in the DAOs would help to lift the corners of the mouth.  Basic lip anatomy cannot be changed, but you would probably be happy with these enhancements.

All the best! Dr. Clark

Best Fillers for Lips

Choosing the best fillers for you depends both on the effect that you want and the individual shape of your lips. Restylane, Juvederm ultra and Belotero can all be used with a great cosmetic result. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in lip injections for the best cosmetic results. 

Kylie Jenner #Lips. What type of #filler is best?

There are several good options for filler lip augmentation. My favorite is Juvederm Ultra Plus but Restylane is also very nice. Both are hyaluronic acid based and reversible if need be. An important point that your physician injector should discuss with you is that the underlying lip structure has a very important effect on the outcome of lip injections. Given that the size and shape of your lips is very different from Ms. Jenner's lip, it is very unlikely that filler alone will give you her lips. However, fillers can be very effective at enhancing your underlying lip structure, size and shape. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler Options for Lip Augmentation

Hyaluronic acid products such as restylane and juvederm can help provide beautiful and natural looking results for the lips. The key to lip augmentation success is choosing an experienced and expert physician injector.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Fillers for lips

I'll often use the hyaluronic acid products like juvederm or perlane for the lip region. They give nice results that can last 6-9 months.

Fillers

HA fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane are very popular for lip enhancement.  There is little downtime and the results are smooth.  If you dont like the way they look, or if you get a lump, you can dissolve the product.  This makes it a very safe option.

Lip injections with results similar to Kylie Jenners. What type of filler should I use?

There are several dermal filler options to choose from. Each injector has their preferences of fillers for lip augmentation. A filler would be a great option to improve the volume and fullness in your upper lip to create improved balance between the upper and lower lips. Your starting point is a bit different from Kylie Jenner's so your lips will not look exactly like hers after your injections. Thank you for sharing your photos and questions. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD