I've had lip fillers & they never last as long I want to. Will Permalip or silicone implants be a better route?
Doctor Answers 3
Lip Implant option for permanent lip enhancement
Permalip or silicone implants better than fillers?
- Permalip are soft solid silicone implants for the upper and lower lip.
- They are placed with local anesthesia in the office.
- They will give you lip fullness and definition
- They are often chosen by people like you for whom fillers don't last long.
- These implants come in 3 sizes (3,4 and 5) - the largest size, 5, is usually best.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Lip for Lip
Thanks for posting. Sometimes clients don't get the results they want from the fillers so go for a more permanent option.
Permalip™ are revolutionary lip implants that are designed to look and feel natural, yet enhance your lip volume to your desired size. It does not deflate, degrade or rupture over time. Although it’s permanent, it is designed for the ease of placement if a patient wishes to achieve a larger or smaller enhancement or even return to the lips original appearance. It does not limit lip movement and provides a natural look.
Have a good think and do your research.