Lip fillers, are they right for me? (photos)

Im thinking about increase the size of my lips with fillers. The purpose is to even the side view of the lips( lower lip looks more bigger that upper lip). Also make it more round and reduce the texture of the lips. What do you recommend and how much will cost?

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. You are an ideal candidate for the lip augmentation through injectables. Please keep in mind that price varies based on the amount of injectables used, your surgeon, and the local market. Many offices offer financing programs. Please understand that you are making an investment in your face and if a deal seems too good to be true, then it probably is. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I do think you're an excellent candidate for lip augmentation with fillers, several of which are great for use in the lips. Cost will vary depending on many factors including location, injector, and product used. Remember that this is a medical procedure, so please do not choose a physician based on cost alone. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers

You are an excellent candidate for lip augmentation with fillers.  You should be able to achieve all the aesthetic goals you discussed with this treatment.  I would suggest you consult with a surgeon specializing in facial cosmetic surgery for your treatment.  Beware, there a lot of non-specialists performing minimally invasive treatments without having the extensive training of a specialist.  I would also suggest finding a physician who utilizes microcannulas for lip augmentation.  The microcannula technique offers virtually pain free injections, with minimal bruising and swelling compared to traditional "needle" injection techniques.  Good Luck!

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Conservative Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photographs, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a conservative lip augmentation with a filler such as Juvederm.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Lip fillers

There are several excellent fillers for the lips.  You need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  Best of luck.

Lip filler options

Your lips appear to need shape and not so much volume. A softer filler like juviderm in the subvermillion zone should give better presentation to the red lip which will improve their balance on profile.

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Fillers for Fullness and to Correct Asymmetry

I appreciate your concern, and I would recommend starting with a filler like Juvederm Ultra plus, to see if you like the result and satisfies your desires. If you like it, then you may wish to use fat transfer to the lips, because it is more permanent. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Great Candidate for Fillers

Thank you for the great question and for the photos. A lot of patients don't realize this but in aesthetically pleasing lips, the lower lip should actually be 1.6x larger than the upper lip. Looking at your photos, your already have nice proportions. In my opinion using filler to increase  volume is something that can done. It will also help to round out the lips and improve the texture like you desire. Prices can vary greatly between geographical location. If you call around to some different offices they should be able to provide you with a quote. Just make sure to see someone with lots of experience injecting lips. Best of luck in you area.

Lip fillers, are they right for me?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Based on your desired goals I think you are an excellent candidate for an upper lip augmentation using dermal fillers.  Because of the flexibility that fillers afford you can tailor your results to not only improve size, but also texture.  I would recommend Juvederm ultra plus as a filler and start with a single syringe to achieve a natural result