Left breast pain and swelling two and half months after breast enlargement 145cc?

Hi, I got a breast augmentation surgery 2 1/2 months, but yesterday I came down with a fever, body aches, and a headache. I took two Motrins and when I went to lay down on my back my left breast felt very tender and hard when I touched it. When I woke up this morning, and went to get out I still felt the pain in my breast, only my left breast. Throughout the day I began to get the same symptoms as the night before, I took medicine, but the upper left side of my body hurts and breast is enlarged.

Best to call your operating surgeon ASAP so you can be properly examined and evaluated in person. You may need antibiotics, imaging studies, and/or surgery to help correct this issue. 

Pain

Please call your surgeon and asked to be seen. You may need antibiotics to avoid an infection settling in your breast. Please do not delay in asking to be seen.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Reduction/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Anytime you have an issue that is concerning to you and have any signs of a possible infection, it is always best to follow up with your surgeon as soon as possible. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Implant issues

It sounds like you need to see your surgeon to get evaluated for changes in your situation.  Best of luck.