Laughing a day after bandages removed?

About a day after I got my bandages removed, I got stuck in a situation so funny I vomited. Not proud of it, but I'm not going to lie. I laughed very, very hard. Will I have damaged my results?

Damaged in results after laughing? Some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

Laughing won't complicated the result of the surgery.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Laughing and results

It is unlikely that laughing caused any problems for you after you rhinoplasty. Good luck with your results.  

Vomiting immediately after rhinoplasty... could I have damage the surgery?

I am sorry that you are having concerns about your procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

Vomiting immediately rhinoplasty surgery is unlikely to affect your result. If no active bleeding, or changes in the shape of your nose, It is most likely that you will be fine.

Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. She/He should be able to guide you best in your care.

Wishing you the best in your journey