What's the best laser facial treatment for darker skin tone in NYC?

what's the best laser treatment for the face to lighten and even out dark skin that has been damaged from sun and light box (utacria reason)? I'm confused by the different options from fractional laser to clear+bright and so forth. I tried the peels and it worsened my skin especially since I have psoriasis near my nose

Lasers or darker skin

There are a number of lasers currently available that are safely used to treat darker skin types.  As far as the best laser treatment for your specific concerns, it is impossible to make appropriate recommendations without examining your skin.  However both Clear and Brilliant and many fractional lasers are safe for darker skin.

Q switched yag

The q switched laser is a safe option with no downtime for darker skin.I have it used with success on Hispanic and African American skin.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon