What kind of massage is good to take out the inflammation in the stomach?

I had a tummy tuck and i need to know what kind massage is good because i still inflamades

Massage for Abdomen Inflammation

It depends if it is swelling of the abdomen or of the scar. Massage and other treatments are available to treat scars. Best to see a surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS).

Options for massage and treatment of "inflammation" in the abdomen after tummy tuck depend upon what is really happening

It really depends upon what you mean by "inflammation in the stomach" after tummy tuck.  It also depends upon how long it has been since your surgery.  In general, I like to refer questions like this back to your original surgeon, as he or she knows exactly what was done during your procedure, how long it has been since and what the expected healing course should be, and how to manage anything that may be happening.  I can make a couple of general comments, or suggestions, just for the sake of information, though, and these may or may not apply to your specific case.  First, if it is redness and inflammation of the scar itself, you must first establish whether or not there is a problem like an abscess or wound infection.  Your surgeon should be able to tell you that.  If there isn't, and it's just the normal inflammatory phase of scar healing, then different treatments such as topical silicone gel sheets or ointments, or injections with steroid medications may help.  If it's swelling and inflammation of the tissues of the abdomen itself, you must first establish whether or not it is actual tissue swelling, or edema, or it is something else like a seroma, or fluid collection under the skin.  If it's the latter, your surgeon should be able to tell, and in that case he or she would have to drain the fluid using a needle under the skin (this usually doesn't hurt, though).  In the case of ongoing swelling, which in some people can actually persist for months, especially if liposuction was done in conjunction with tummy tuck, many of my patients have found lymphatic massage, or manual lymphatic drainage, to be a huge benefit.  This is a very special type of massage, performed by therapists with special training in that specific technique, and it is unlike deep tissue or sports-type massage that we are all familiar with.  It is a very light touching, gentle, rhythmic motion on the skin and fat tissue that helps mobilize edema and fluid in the tissues, making things less swollen, tight, and uncomfortable.  You must first check with your surgeon to be sure that 1) there is nothing else that needs to be addressed, and 2) that this treatment is alright with him or her before proceeding, though.  These are just a few things that I can think of that may relate to your issue of "inflammation in the abdomen."  Schedule a follow up with your surgeon to address this particular issue, and from there you can make a more specific plan to meet your individual needs.  Best of luck with your recovery!

Self-Treatment of Inflammation

It may take several months for a tummy tuck patient’s scars to soften, for sensation to return, and for relaxing of the tight sensation in the abdomen. In the case of extensive surgery, abdominoplasty recovery can be uncomfortable and may take longer. Scars may stay red, become thick or widen. It can take 12-18 months for the scars to settle. These can be improved with topical treatments such as BioCorneum, Scar Guard , Scar Fade and Mederma. Redness can be improved with laser treatments and the scars can be kept narrow with products such as Embrace.  On occasion, keloids or hypertrophic scars can develop and will need treatment including Kenalog, 5FU and laser.While you are able to work on the healing of the scars with any of these methods, if you are ever concerned about pain or discomfort or any other issues with the healing process, do not hesitate to contact your surgeon's office for advice or an appointment.