What kind of nose would suit my face best? Revision Rhinoplasty (Photos)

Hi, I am planning to have a revision rhinoplasty. I posted the pictures of my face from different angles and I wonder what kind of nose would suit my nose best? I like Carey Mulligan's nose but would hers suit me the best? I need your expert opinion. Thank you so much.

Revision Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for achieving a narrower, smaller, and less distracting nasal appearance..

Your photos appear to show a long and wide nasal appearance, with a slight "poly-beak". Depending on your examination, revision rhinoplasty may be considered. Your previous operative report, and preoperative photos may be brought to consultations with rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you. Hope this helps! Dr Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

What kind of nose would fit my face best for revision rhinoplasty?

Revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty,  so it is important to have very specific goals in mind on what you are trying to accomplish with your nose.  The projection of the nose can be decreased, the residual hump can be shaved down and the bridge line narrowed.  It is impossible to give you someone elses nose or a celebrity nose.