What kind of cheek implants did she get? (Photo)

I'm assuming she had cheek implants. I love the lateral projection of her cheeks. What kind of implant would give this look?

Zygomatic Arch Augmentation

What has been augmented in her is the posterior part of the cheek known as the zygomatic arch. Whether this was done by filler or implants is unknown although I would suspect it was filler. Zygomatic arch implants are a very specialized style of cheek implants that have to be custom made since no standard arch styles exist.

Getting Cheeky with Facial fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill): Sculptra, implants or fat for cheek augmentation

This is tough to answer, but there are great options to achieve this look. Facial fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill): Sculptra, implants or fat can be used for cheek augmentation. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a facial contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Cheek implants

Hello and thank you for your question.  It is challenging to speculate on the type of surgery someone did or did not have.  If you are interested in cheek implants, I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Cheek augmentation - maybe filler or implants

From the photos, it is not possible to know if implants or filler were used. I suspect it was probably filler. Cheek implants tend to be more centered on the cheek area, so I suspect that this is a filler augmentation. These types of facial reshaping injections are hightly successful and patients are very happy with the results.

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

What kind of cheek implants did she get?

Hi, non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help with the evaluation. I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

Hope this helps.