How is it possible to achieve a fuller face, fuller cheeks? Juvederm? (photos)

How is it possible to achieve a fuller face, fuller cheeks? The pictures attached show the look im going for and the las pic is me. Perhaps juvederm?

Dermal fillers or cheek implants can enhance your cheeks

When it comes to improving the definition through your cheekbones to help your face look fuller, there are two options: injectable fillers or cheek implants. Injectable fillers tend to give more subtle results. Although some fillers last longer than others, ultimately your results will be temporary to some extent. Cheek augmentation surgery can offer a permanent fullness in your cheeks with the use of a soft, solid implant that’s inserted through an incision made inside the mouth, so you don’t have to worry about scarring. I suggest scheduling a consultation with a surgeon who is experienced in both types of cheek enhancement so you’re sure to make the choice that’s right for you and that will give you the best results.

Juvederm Voluma

Juvederm Voluma is a good choice of filler to add volume and definition to the cheeks. Depending on your volume loss would determine how many syringes you would require to get the best results. I would recommend you have an assessment with an experienced injector to discuss your options.  Best of luck

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Juvederm

Yes, Juvederm is one of my favorite fillers and I often use it along with other fillers, especially Voluma and Sculptra for mid face volumizing.

Suzanne Kilmer, MD
Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm Voluma

As you begin to age, volume is loss in your face and you lose the appearance of a youthful face. When you lose volume in your face due to fat loss and bone degeneration the skin will begin to sag. Juvederm Voluma is the first FDA approved filler injectable that is indicated to add volume to the mid-face. Juvederm Voluma is a Hyaluronic Acid filler that is very natural and adds volume to the cheek.Most patients can expect to have one to two syringes per treatment depending on the amount of volume is needed to correct the deficit. Consult with your dermatologistto see if you’re a candidate.

Barbara Bopp, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Cheek augmentation with filler

Voluma would be a great option to provide the fuller cheeks that you are looking for. This hyaluronic acid filler is specifically designed to restore lost volume and enhance the cheeks. It delivers a smooth natural lift that lasts for approximately 18 months with no downtime. You may also find that it helps to disguise the tear trough area as well. Book a consult with a certified aesthetic injector to discuss your options.

All the best

Fuller cheeks

There are a variety of ways to enhance cheeks. Your face looks volume depleted and would benefit from either filler or structural fat grafting to the areas. Regarding cheeks, Voluma would be a great filler that is strong enough to augment the cheeks and can last about 18 months. Other softer fillers like Juvederm can fill the finer areas around the mouth and midface. Schedule a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon to better understand what treatment option would best suit you. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

How is it possible to achieve a fuller face, fuller cheeks? Juvederm?

That is exactly what the products are meant for!  Your cheek area does appear flat in this photo.  Having some type of filler or cheek implant will give you a beautiful, soft round cheek!  Fillers are quick, easy, can be done in the doctors office, but are temporary.  Implants are permanent, but require surgery.

Nonsurgical Cheek Augmentation With Volumizers Is A Quick & Easty Route To Fuller Cheeks & A High Cheekbone Look

Nonsurgical cheek augmentation using volumizing fillers has become a well-established way of quickly and easily providing fullness, projection, and desirable light projection to naturally flattened or age-related flattening of the cheeks. Treatment typically takes about ten minutes to perform, the results are immediate and routinely engender a patient and doctor gratifying "Wow!" response.

In my Upper East Side Manhattan practice I would opt for a combination of Radiesse and Voluma XC for this purpose.  The results of treatment generally last up to two years. Personally, I am not much of a fan of Sculptra and stopped using it several years ago. It tends to be relatively expensive, yields no immediate results (takes three to six months to see effects), and requires about three treatment sessions. (In my Israel satellite facility, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved fillers and volumizers are available, I would choose Emervel Volume and Stylage XXL).

Be sure to seek consultation with a board certified aesthetic core physician with extensive experience and expertise in nonsurgical facial rejuvenation with injectable fillers and volumizers. And also make sure to ask to see his/her before and after photos.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Fuller Face

There are around 14 FDA-approved fillers in the United States at this time.  In Europe, there are over 190 approved fillers.   These "fillers" enhance facial volume and are used to correct and/or enhance facial features. The relatively new Juvederm Voluma gives immediate results and lasts up to two years. In contrast, the original Juvederm lasts up to one year. Sculptra provides up to 3 years of improvement.  All of these fillers are usually repeated at shorter intervals to maintain an enhanced appearance.

Fillers

It sounds like you are looking for fillers to the cheek region. This can be accomplished with hyaluronic acid fillers. Best of luck.