Jaw implant screw fixation?

I am getting jaw implants soon. Should they be secured with one screw each or two? I read that with one screw they can possible pivot and shift, but my surgeon feels that only once screw each is fine.

Chin Implant

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for submitting your question. Typically only one screw is needed for a chin implant to remain in place. For larger chin implants or for other reasons the surgeon may choose to use two screws. If you have selected a board certified surgeon that has performed over 100 of these procedures per year then I would not worry too much. Internet discussion does not replace the advice of your physician. All the best,Dr. Henry Mentz