In jaw contouring, where is the incision made?

I am planning to get midface augmentation but ideally would like to get jaw reduction surgery, many years from now, when I have money to travel. I'm afraid I have to wait to do midface augmentation because jaw reduction requires an intra-oral incision and would disturb a medpor/silicone midface implant. Is this the case? Do I have other options that are still safe?

Jaw Surgery

The intraoral incisions would not affect one another. One in the upper gums, the other in the lower gums.
In general, jaw reduction removes support for your soft tissues allowing them to sag. It takes away definition and makes one look older.