Interested in medical tattoo around areolas. How long do I need to wait after surgery to get done? (photos)

I had reconstructive aereola surgery on 5/27 due to a prior surgery and suture tearing. Now the areolas are different size. How long do I need to wait to get the medical tattoo done to make the areolas look more symmetrical?

Nipple-areolar tattooing

Thank you for your question. I would imagine that you'd be ready for that by now. You might have your surgeon confirm that all incisions have healed sufficiently. You will likely be very pleased w/ this tattooing procedure. It is remarkable what the artists can do. Best wishes to you.

Leawood Plastic Surgeon