Injectable filler to correct asymmetric Chin Implant?

Hi, the chin implant is asymetrical (more prominent on one side). Either due to poor placement or the way it settled/healed. It has been over three years, so I am considering a filler to correct it and even things out. Which is my best in terms of health and long-duration? Thanks

Correction of asymmetric chin implant

Correction with soft tissue filler is a good idea. I would suggest to start with hyaluronic acid based one (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero) because they can be corrected and resolved using enzyme hyaluronidase, if needed. Once your surgeon figures optimal volume and location, a more permanent filler (Artefill) or fat grafts may be used as a long term solution.
You should seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in facial implants and discuss your options. Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon