Could this be inflammation or something else? (Photo)

I had a revision rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago and I'm noticing a small hump in the area where temporal fascia was used to recreate my bridge. My bridge is also red. Could this be inflammation or will my profile continue to look like this?

Dorsal Hump After Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Your bump may be due to inflammation of the graft, or the bone and cartilage under the graft is causing this. I recommend seeing your surgeon sooner than later to consider antibiotics or steroid injections.  

Redness three months after nasal graft

Redness that persist after surgery should be brought to the attention of the operating surgeon.  He may inform you that this is normal after examination, but he may also recommend a short course of antibiotics.  I would make an appointment to address this concern of yours.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling?

You more than likely have swelling and this can take a while to settle down. Be patient with the results.