Incremental surgery during weight loss?

I'm 5'10" female, who is 49 years old and used to weigh 355, but now I'm at 255 with a goal weight of 170. I'm losing weight via diet and swimming, not bariatric surgery. I have no health issues except hypertension. Is surgery ever performed for loose skin removal when a patient has lost 100 lbs but still has 85lbs to go? I'd love to get a panniculectomy now at 255 and tummy tuck at 170. The loose skin is inhibiting exercising. Any suggestions?

Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Congratulations on your weight loss! What a tremendous accomplishment! For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon