Uneven eyelid when I take picture.s I feel so embarrassed because my eyelids don't match what procedure can help? (photo)

I want my left eyelid fold to look my right eyelid fold this been bothering me for years is there anything i can do all help is appreciated. Oh and sorry that some words are bunched in together i only had 128 letters max to work with .

Eyelids

Just remember everyone doesn't have a symmetrical face. Blepharoplasty can help even out your eyelids.  I do  suggest that you have a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for the best recommendation

Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. Please take comfort knowing that no human being has a perfectly symmetrical face. A blepharoplasty can address your eyelids as a potential solution to your uneven eyelid folds. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon for an in-person examination.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ptosis

It looks like you have ptosis and that is why your lid creases appear different.  Best to be evaluated in person.

Ptosis = Uneven eyelids

It appears that you have eyelid ptosis, which is a stretching or separation of the muscle that elevates the eyelid. A ptosis repair is usually very effective in correcting this and is not a major operation. I would suggest an evaluation by an occuloplastic surgeon for repair.

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid ptosis

Thank you for sharing your case and photos.  You have eyelid ptosis that can be fixed with a quick outpatient surgery.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified oculoplastic surgeon to discuss your case and to be examined in person.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon