I work an 8 hour shift and it consist of mainly sitting, and I'm getting a BBL. What's the best product to help my recovery?

Sitting with a BBL on a 8 hour shift. Cant sit on my butt since i'm getting a BBL, is there any advice on what products to get so i wont have to sit for 8 hrs a day on a brand new Booty. lol. I've been looking into BBL Pillow and Booty Buddy i'm just not sure which one will be worth it.

hello. I agree with others.  You can lay side to side or on your tummy. And use a BOPPY pillow when sitting.  Try not to sit too much first two weeks to help the fat take and have lasting results. Good luck 

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Post Op Recovery

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.

I think this a question best asked to your surgeon.  He/she is your best resource and knows the specific operative plan. 

Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL and sitting

You should avoid sitting after a BBL for several weeks. Best to ask your surgeon how long. There are pillows that can be placed under the thighs to avoid pressure on the buttocks when sitting.

I'm getting a BBL. What's the best product to help my recovery?

Thank you for your question. First and foremost, I believe it is critical that you do not sit on your buttocks (at all) for at least 10 days after surgery. Following that, the use of a product such as the BBL Pillow or Booty Buddy will significantly help offload the pressure from your buttocks while you are at work. Thus, I absolutely recommend using one of these products during your recovery process to get the best results possible. Best of luck to you!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon