I was wondering if it is possible to fill in the dents in the back of my thighs. Due to too much lipo. (photo)

Four months ago I went and had liposuction procedurer. The doctor insisted that get my legs lipoductioned as well because I wasn't going to look porportioned. At first I was extremely hesitant but she was the surgeon so I assumed she would know what was best. I gave her the okay to lipo the outter back portion of my thighs and I hate the results. Too much fat of my back thighs was removed making my legs look curvless and masculine.

this is more of a contour issue than having defects. or at least thats what it looks like form the pic. I would suggest you get in touch with your doctor and see what she says. if there is any way for her to fix this that would be best. I specialize in Revision Liposuction surgeries. u can watch some of my videos on my YouTube channel if you like to have more information. Im happy to help you but I would recommend you discuss this with your surgeon first.

Post liposuction contour deformity

From the picture, it is difficult to see what you are speaking about but I am sure your concerns are valid.  In general, fat grafting is one of the best ways to treat contour deformities post liposuction, post surgery, or post-traumatic.  Since it has only been 4 months, the healing of the area is not yet complete.  I would consider waiting until at least 6-9 months post-op if not longer to see if things improve over time as the skin contracts and the edema resolves.  If you are still unhappy after 9-12 months, then express these concerns to your surgeon and see if they have any recommendations.  Seeking a second opinion when the time is right can be helpful as well. 

Brian A. Pinsky, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Fat injectoin

It is hard to see what you are describing. It may be possible to add fat to augment the thighs to give more of a curve that you desire.

Dr Derby Sang

It is very important to discuss this with your surgeon. it might be that there are ways to improve this result but she will know best what she will be able to do. If you are not happy with her recommendation you can look or a second opinion. Best of luck  

Derby Sang Caputo, MD