I am 1 week post gynecomastia surgery, I would like to know is it normal for one nipple to heal faster than the other? (photo)

My right nipple isn't healing as properly as my left. I am 1 week post surgery and overall the results are as expected and I am continuing to feel better and better every passing day. But after sitting in my house watching TV I felt a lot sensation(shock like) in my right nipple and when i looked closely I noticed a slight cut of some sort on the side of the nipple near the stitching. Any advice as of what should I do? Is this normal and sometimes happens?

Healing Post-Op, Puffy Nipple Surgery

Men who suffer from large areolas may notice that after breast surgery, the skin of the chest muscles will tighten, causing the areolas to tighten and diminish in size. This is a result of the removal of glandular and/or adipose tissue. In order to be informed of what results can be achieved from surgery, men who desire to have this surgery should look at before and after pictures of patients who have undergone corrective surgery for the "puffy nipple" condition  Before the surgery, and then several months following the surgery.You also have the right to discuss the specifics to he healing process with your surgeon, and never hesitate to contact him directly if you experience difficulties, especially bruising and swelling. Bruising and swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. The compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will heal.

At one week it is every early in the healing phase.  But, yes one side may heal a bit more quickly than the other. 

Gynecomastia healing

it is quite common for healing to be different on the two breasts for a variety of reasons. To the extent that you have may a small wound opening, follow up with your plastic surgeon to rule out any issues.