I wanted a more petite looking nose, should I consider revision rhinoplasty? (photos)

I had my first rhinoplasty 2 years ago. I wanted to have a more petite looking nose. Do you professionals think I should be OK with this nose? Is there anything I can do to achieve a more petite looking nose?

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

The photographs demonstrate some irregularities in the mid-portion of the bridge line, a bulbous tip, and a poly beak. A revision rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish refinement  in the tip of the nose and making it look more petite.  Revision rhinoplasty is a very complicated procedure, so it's important to choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Revision rhinoplasty may be considered for achieving a narrower, smaller, and more feminine nasal appearance.

The feasibility of revision rhinoplasty could only be made during a consultation. Your nose appears a bit wide, and you may have a bump above your tip which some call a polybeak.
If you decide to consult with revision rhinoplasty specialists, consider bringing a copy of your previous operative report, and preoperative photos for review.
Wishing you well.
Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you are unhappy with the appearance of your nose, then you should go for consultation to be evaluated. Best of luck.

khvde, you should be able to get a prettier more petite nose but nothing beats a real exam. See an experienced surgeon that does "only faces" and has plenty of good photos to see on their web site. See the movie and good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty?

"Should you have a revision rhinoplasty" is an open question, and "You would like a revision rhinoplasty" is a statement of intent.  If you don't like your nose, there are aspects that an be addressed such as the pollybeak deformity. At 2 years, this supratip fullness unlikely to spontaneously resolve and will require further surgery.  Discuss your concerns with an experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon. 

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty

Hi.  Unfortunately you have a classic Polly beak deformity. 
Your supra-tip portion of your bridge is too high compared to your tip position and upper bridge.  You do appear to have thicker more oily skin.  There are some limits in what can be done but I do agree that a revision to reduce the polly beak and make the nose more "cute" fits your face better.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon