I had a tummy tuck with lipo to the back and flanks 5 months ago. Can I re-lipo the same area? (Photo)

Not satisfied with the fullness of the upper abdomen and my flanks. Was wondering if it's too soon to re lipo my flanks and do my upper abdomen

More liposuction

It has been my experience that swelling truly takes a full year to resolve. Any liposuction before then runs the risk of overcorrection of the area which can lead to contour irregularities.  Your surgeon should see you at regular intervals to assess your progress. In a few months things should look even better and the role for more liposuction can be discussed.

Best regards, Prashant Soni, M.D.

Danbury Plastic Surgeon