I have TED affecting my right eye and orbital fat decompression in June 2016/no bone removal. What's the next step? (photos)

I did a follow up 3 mths later and the difference was still 1.75mm between them. The doctor says the eyes aren't bulging and its due to retraction?The Doc now wants to do upper/lower lid surgery. why do the lid surgery if right eye still bulging out? I agree on the retraction but there is still bulging in the right eye. Based on the attached pic what would your recommendation be for next step? I completely unhappy with the result of surgery

Bony orbital decompression for TED bulging eyes

Fat decompression doesn't seem to have been enough. You need bony decompression, preferably lateral and medial orbital walls. See following link for more information.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon