I did tanning with ever using sunscreen for 5 years in Dubai. Now the tan is gone I have white & black spots. Solution? (Photo)

I did tanning with ever using sunscreen for 5 years in Dubai and now that the tan is gone I have white and black spots. It is like semi circular shapes of white among darker shades. I am wondering if clear and brilliant laser would work? or any other laser. I did have a dark area on my face and with clear and brilliant it went away. Will they go with clear and brilliant?

Uneven Skin and Legs

The photo that you posted is not that clear but it appears that a combination of creams and peels will correct this problem.  Strict sun avoidance is necessary too.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green