I suspect PS injected me with fake Voluma, who do i report him to?

my ps surgeon ruined my face with voluma. after way too many hyaluronidase injections, (15-16) at least 50%of voluma is still there and it left my face asymmetrical & lumpy. mri could only rule out silicone. seems like this guy has unlimited supply of syringes expired in 2012 which he uses for demos. seems too wasteful to be real. who do i report him to if i suspect fake voluma? i spent 7 k on trying to fix this & dr refuses to refund cost of original treatment.

I suspect PS injected me with fake Voluma, who do I report him to?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your continued Voluma/Hyaluronidase issues.  If you are seeking information on your injector and would like to report a grievance your best bet is with the state medical board of NY.  They will be able to listen to your full account of treatment and determine whether an investigation needs to be performed.  Best wishes.

Fake Voluma injected into me?

Issues with physicians would need to be taken up with the state medical board that you are in. I'm assuming that he is a licensed physician..... I'm sorry for your situation, and I wish you the best. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."