How much would the surgery cost to get my desired result? (Photo)

My biggest insecurity is my nose and I hate how the tip is big and round and my nose is flat. I want my nose to be slightly small and more narrow

Rhinoplasty Cost

You need an augmentation rhinoplasty for the dorsum and reductive/rshaping procedures for the tip. Rhinoplasty costs can vary widely across the U.S. but expect to pay in the range of $5500 to $8500 for the surgery.

How much would the surgery cost to get my desired result?

The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly determined by the amount of time placed under anesthesia, the operating room costs, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the surgery in addition to all of the post operative follow-up appointments. It is possible to narrow the bridge line, narrow the tip and narrow the nostrils with a rhinoplasty procedure. For more information, many before-and-after examples and our current price list, please see the link and the video below 

Without the benefit of physical exam and all views of the nose- it's difficult to comment accurately. Based on your photo- you appear to be a good candidate for rhinoplasty to make your nose more elegant and feminine to fit the rest of your face. Seek an experienced Board Certified PS with extensive experience in Rhinoplasty. You can view the link attached for more info

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty so they can perform a nasal examination and give you the best options. Based on your photo, you would benefit from a rhinoplasty to thin out the bridge of the nose and a tip rhinoplasty to reduce the size of the tip of your nose. This includes trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing and proportional to the rest of your face. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplas

Thank you for the question and photos.  The price for a surgical rhinoplasty will vary depending on the surgeon.  and the area of the country that you are in.  The amount of work involved or type of rhinoplasty will also factor in.  I would define as best as you can what type of rhinoplasty result you would like and then arrange for consultations with plastic surgeons who's work you like.

Good luck on your nose shaping journey.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD