I want silicone breast implants. Will I need a breast lift to address the excess skin issue?

I want big perky full breast. I am 5ft 11 in shape medium frame. I don't want my breasts to sag what's the biggest I can go to avoid this? I had small saline pip implant with a lolly pop invert t up lift. This was 10 yrs ago. My breast now feel empty, and the small implant in the upper part of my breast is visible and they move which looks very unatural. I already have scaring around my nipple and down and under each breast. I was a DD now more C/D.

Lift?

Often by using a larger implant and intra-operative techniques can obviate the need for a lift.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best wishes!
Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

DO YOPU NEED A LIFT

Clearly depends on what your looking for and the shape and degree of sag you have now .
Any competent Plastic surgeon should be able to meet your needs .
Just Beware 
Never ever try to fill an empty saggy envelope with a large breast implant to avoid a Lift .
In your case it is irrelavent since you already have scars 
Bets of Luck 
Dr JMShamoun 

John Milam Shamoun, MD FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Revision Surgery for Skin Excess

Without photos and especially without an exam by a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in revision breast surgery it would be impossible to give the best opinion.
See the below link for more information.

Yes, you should be able to undergo downsizing of breast implants. Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for. Breast lifting may or may not necessary. Much will be dependent on your physical examination; specifically, factors such as the amount of redundant skin and quality of skin elasticity will be important.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary, specifically downsizing, breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Implant revision

Without an exam in person, it is difficult to say whether or not you would need a lift. Best of luck.

In office visit

Seek plastic surgeons in the New York area in person to determine what the best procedure for you will be. Best of luck 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Your breasts

You need to be seen in person and re-evaluated to know what you need. Without photos or actually seeing the problem accurate advice can't be given.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD