I had rhinoplasty about 7 months ago, my nose looks very crooked? Will it get better in time? (photo)

So I had a deviated septum and I got a surgery to fix it, my nose looks uneven now and I'm extremely self conscious about it everytime I take a picture.

Persistent nasal deviation after rhinoplasty.

it  it is unlikely that this will improve. It will probably become more obvious with more time. Return to your surgeon or See a revision rhinoplasty specialist for correction of this deviation. 

Rhinoplasty

At this point, you need to give it time to settle down and heal. If you need a revision then you will likely have to wait a year or longer after your initial surgery.

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait more than six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Post op asymmetry

It can take up to a year to see the final result of your rhinoplasty. So, wait another couple of months and if things don't resolve to your liking then schedule a consultation with your surgeon to discuss your options. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty

It's hard to tell before one year what the final shape will be. If this is swelling on one side it should resolve around 1 year. If it persists, you can consider your options. Keep in touch with your surgeon. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nose following Rhinoplasty

The appearance of the nose will change for 1-2 years following rhinoplasty.  The photo you provided does seem to suggest the tip of the nose is slightly off center.  The best course of action is to return to your surgeon to discuss and get an opinion.  Occasionally, nasal healing can result in a nose that is not perfectly straight, and revision surgery is required.  This can occur for a number of reasons and is best discussed with  your Doctor

J. Kevin Duplechain, MD, FACS
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked appearing nose post rhinoplasty

It is difficult to tell without a direct examination. I would recommend you return to your surgeon and get an evaluation. It is possible you have some scar tissue causing this.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon