Had rhinoplasty 2 days ago; I'm still swollen but I'm concerned about the space between my upper lip and nose (too big) (Photos)

Okay okay the images are gross

Swelling at two days

You are very swollen at two days. You have to give yourself time to heal and for the swelling to come down. This may take a maturation period of a year or more.  Good luck.

Swelling after Rhinoplasty

Dear emma.ly, At 2 days post op you are certainly still swollen, and this can effect other features of your face since swelling goes with gravity and can settle below the area that was operated on. Swelling also makes the tip of the nose turn up initially, which can make the philtrum (area between nose and mouth) appear too big at first. Don't worry about your appearance and let things settle before judging the final result, this can take up to 6 months to a year.

Early post op, some advices :

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD